A Digital Agency Take On Sholay
Sholay was released in 1975 and even after 4 decades the movie has managed to inspire individuals from different parts of the world. Today everyone proclaims that “Content Is The King”, Sholay is a legendary example of high quality content mixed with great context. Credit for Sholay’s great content goes to the magical writer-duo Salim-Javed. Dialogues like
- Array Oh Saambha Kitna Inaam Raakhay hai Sarkaar Hum pe?
- Bohat Yaaraana lagta hai!
- Basanti, inn kutton kay saamnay matt naachnaa
- Isski Sazaa Milaygi, baraabarr milaygi
- Jabtak tere pair chalaingay, usski saans chalaygi, tere pair rukay toh yeh bandooq chalaygi
- Kia Piyari Baatain Karti hai, Pyari nahin bohat saari baatain karti hai
- Tera kia hoga kalia?
- Yeh haath humko de thaakurrr
- Younki yeh kaun bola?
- Mujhe gabbar chahiyay, woh bhi zinda!
There are many others… These dialogues from Sholay were box-office hit and are still impact-full. That’s the power of content.
Imagine SHOLAY was set-up in a digital ad agency’s backdrop. How would these dialogues be like? Here’s a take on Sholay, keeping today’s Digital ad Agencies in mind…
Do you think of any other dialogues? Share your favorite ones!